Who are Saffronblue.ai
Saffronblue.ai is an AI based software house that builds human-to-machine learning systems across industries.
Why Lambert Labs?
Lambert Labs designed, built and now manage the hosting for one of Saffronblue.ai’s products in the finance space, a B2B API. Users can upload data to the API, which connects to the Saffronblue.ai artificial intelligence engine, processes the data and returns results.
What we did – technical implementation
- Deployed the API to Amazon API Gateway using the Serverless framework.
- Wrote AWS Lambda functions for each API endpoint using Python.
- Deployed the Saffronblue.ai artificial intelligence engine using AWS Batch, with Docker images stored in Amazon Elastic Container Registry.
- Configured staging and production databases using MongoDB Atlas.
- Configured API documentation and other static websites using Amazon CloudFront and Amazon S3.
- Deployed a Flask application using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Setup logging and monitoring using Amazon CloudWatch.
- Setup continuous integration and deployment for all repositories using CircleCI.
- Configured local, staging and production environments.