Who are Creative Culture?
Creative Culture is a marketing and advertising consultancy that specialises in applying cross-cultural insights to business strategy and creativity in order to gain competitive advantage. It specialises in Transcreation, and Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI).
Why Lambert Labs?
Lambert Labs were chosen to rebuild Creative Culture’s AWS infrastructure because of our experience in deploying containerised Python applications on AWS.
What we did – technical implementation
- Migrated the Creative Culture project management system from an EC2-centric stack to an infrastructure that makes full use of the best services available from AWS, including Elastic Beanstalk, AWS RDS, Amazon S3, AWS ECR and AWS ACM.
- Used AWS CloudFormation to template the entire infrastructure in both staging and production environments.
- The infrastructure consists of a Django application using a load-balanced Docker-based Elastic Beanstalk environment connected to a MySQL database running on AWS RDS.
- Set up separate VPCs for staging and production, with the load balancers residing in public subnets, but the application and database layers residing in private subnets.
- Configured robust release and deployment processes using GitHub, CircleCI and AWS CloudFormation.
- Conducted an AWS Well-Architected Framework Review to ensure that the AWS workload we had created adheres to the AWS Well-Architected Framework. This involved identifying and remediating several medium and high risk issues.
We now host and maintain the Creative Culture project management system on an ongoing basis and are responsible for the Python/Django application development and the management of the associated AWS infrastructure.
If you would like to find out a little bit more about Lambert Labs then please feel free to read about our Python development services, AWS consulting services or AWS Well-Architected Framework Review services.