Welcome to Learning at Lambert Labs session #10. This week, Tom Schafer shows us how to train machine learning models on language and actually produce code snippets using trained neural networks.
In Today’s Learning Session:
- Quick breakdown of neural networks, deep learning and transformers
- What are language models?
- Demonstration of language model using Keras library
- Training and testing the model using Django docs
- OpenAI GPT3 trained model introduction from OpenAPI
- GPT3’s own news article
- Code generation: Python, React, SQL
- Industry disrupting / ethics of machine learning?
- Q&A from our developers
🔊 Subscribe to our channel for weekly learning sessions! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7G5sY0IWqSNUMnRptuJmw
Like and comment on our other videos and posts and if you find Machine Learning in Python interesting, check out our Python page!