Welcome to Learning at Lambert Labs session #12. This week, Rafiq Hilali, takes us asyncio, part of the Python standard library, and how you can use it to achieve concurrency with asynchronous coroutines.
In Today’s Learning Session:
- Different types of concurrency (threading, multiprocessing, asynchronous coroutines).
- What are asynchronous coroutines?
- When should you use asyncio?
- Demo using app that uses IP address to find local weather
- aiohttp client framework for asynchronous requests.
- asynchronous vs. synchronous.
🔊 Subscribe to our channel for weekly learning sessions! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7G5sY0IWqSNUMnRptuJmw
Like and comment on our other videos and posts and if you find want to learn more about Python, check out our Python page!