Who are Signal Film and Media?
Signal Film & Media is an award-winning charity that creates opportunities for all to take part in film and digital art activity.
Why Lambert Labs?
Signal Film & Media were awarded a grant by the National Lottery Heritage Fund to launch a website to showcase a unique collection of over 10,000 photographs & postcards created by father-son duo Edward & Raymond Sankey. Signal Film and Media wanted to build this website using AWS and Lambert Labs, as an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a number of other customers in the non-profit sector, were the perfect fit.
What we did – technical implementation
- Helped to configure production and staging MySQL databases on Amazon RDS.
- Configured database backups to run on a regular schedule.
- Helped to configure an application layer using Amazon EC2 instances.
- Advised on how to use hosted zones on Amazon Route 53.
- Configured Amazon S3 buckets for file storage.
- Helped enable Signal Film and Media to launch The Sankey Photography Archive website.
If you would like to find out a little bit more about Lambert Labs then please feel free to read about our Python development services, AWS consulting services or AWS Well-Architected Framework Review services.