We are thrilled to announce that after two years as an AWS Select Consulting Partner, Lambert Labs has now become an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. Lambert Labs now manages over 5 AWS organisations, 40 AWS accounts and $60k/month of AWS spend on behalf of it’s clients across Europe and USA.
We met the tier requirements for becoming an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner after launching over 40 client opportunities in the last year, thus bringing in over $15k/month of revenue to AWS. The team at Lambert Labs has also upskilled internally and we now have over 20 AWS certifications across the team.
Our experience with AWS includes:
- Containerisation of web and API applications and the deployment of these containers to AWS via either AWS Elastic Beanstalk or AWS Elastic Container Service.
- Database/data warehouse management with AWS RDS, Amazon Document DB and Amazon RedShift.
- Cost optimisation and the availability of discounts on AWS via our reseller model.
- Conducting Well-Architected Reviews to ensure client workloads adhere to the AWS Well-Architected Framework as part of the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program.
- Implementing data engineering stacks including ETL pipelines on AWS.
- Building CI/CD pipelines using AWS services.
To find out more about Lambert Labs’ work with AWS you can view our profile on the AWS Partner Solutions Finder or read about our involvement with the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program. Alternatively, please get in touch.