Welcome to the second Learning at Lambert Labs session. Every week, we release videos, presented by our developers, giving quick lectures on a chosen topic in technology.
In Today’s Learning Session:
- Introduce WebAssembly as the solution
- WebAssembly under the hood (data types and stack-based VM)
- Famous use-case (AutoCAD Browser)
- Pyiodide: Python on the web
- Containers vs. WebAssembly VM.
- Future: removing JS glue code, WASI, …
- Q&A from our developers
🔊 Subscribe to our channel for weekly learning sessions! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7G5sY0IWqSNUMnRptuJmw
Our engagement aims to be conversational and developers are encouraged to ask questions to expand on the ideas that they heard. Each presenter has the freedom to choose whatever topic they wish, as long as it is within a genre of technology or computer science. We are a Python development agency at heart, but that doesn’t stop us showing off our strong computer literacy and broad technical knowledge!