Welcome to Learning at Lambert Labs session #8. This week, Aaron Elijah gives an introduction to using the Cython project to overcome bottlenecks in Python applications.
In Today’s Learning Session:
- CPython PyObjects.
- Machine code vs. Bytecode.
- Python garbage collection and CPU caching.
- Introduction to Cython programming language.
- Advantages of Cython vs. Python
- Demo with Flask and Mandelbrot sets.
- Profiling Cython and adding static types.
🔊 Subscribe to our channel for weekly learning sessions! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7G5sY0IWqSNUMnRptuJmw