We are pleased to announce that Lambert Labs is now an AWS Partner Network Select Consulting Partner. We have been using Amazon Web Services for over 3 years and now manage more than 15 AWS accounts for clients across a broad range of industries.
We have met stringent requirements in order to become AWS Select partners. Our AWS expertise includes holding more than 10 AWS Accreditations, made up of AWS Business Professional and AWS Technical Professional qualifications, and we have an ever-increasing number of AWS Associate Certification-holders among our ranks.
Our experience across the AWS offering is broad. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Deploying web applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS EC2
- Managing databases/data warehouses with AWS RDS, Amazon DocumentDB, AWS DynamoDB and Amazon Redshift
- Implementing serverless applications with AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway
- Using AWS CloudFormation to automate the creation and management of technology stacks on AWS
- Using AWS Elastic Container Registry and Elastic Container Service to deploy and managed container based applications